News > NICICO Chemical Fertilizer Complex
From: National Iranian Copper Industries Company (NICICO)
Subject: Invitation to International Tender for Construction of NICICO Chemical Fertilizer Complex as EPCF Type
NICICO intends to build a plant with the goal of consumption of excessive produced Sulphuric Acid in order to converting 900,000 tones Sulphuric Acid into valuable Fertilizers and Phosphoric Acid, invite you to submit an expression of interest from your company for the provision of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, Training, Operating (Maximum 1 year), Raw-Material Providing (Phosphate Rock) services and finance of project for the construction of a fertilizer complex located in 8.5 kilometers northwest of Sarcheshmeh Copper Complex, 55 km of Rafsanjan – Shahr e babak road (No. 82) of Kerman province. The products capacity of this project approximately 900,000 ton/year fertilizer + 330,000 ton/year Phosphoric Acid.
With reference to above, we are pleased to invite you to this Tender along with your consortium partner (s). In this case applicant should present consortium agreement, Scope of work including responsibilities of each member, determining the leader and members of consortium. Consortium leader should submit the consortium partners’ names and related resume to employer for approving up.
1. Scope of Works
The production of Sulphuric Acid is needed to be used in a specific industry and it is not possible to be stored. Producing chemical fertilizers are considered as the most vital and human industry with a lot of consumption of Sulphuric Acid. NICICO is Client of project wants to produce phosphoric acid and chemical fertilizers such as Single Super Phosphate, Triple Super Phosphate, Mono Ammonium Phosphate, Di Ammonium Phosphate, Mono Calcium Phosphate, Di Calcium Phosphate & Complete fertilizer (NPK) by this acid. The scope of work consists of project Finance, Engineering, supply of equipment and material, Soil works, civil /structure/ Architectural construction, complete erection of Plant commissioning, plants performance tests, training and providing license and technical Know How, and then Management of Operating of Complex in one year as well as Providing Phosphate Rock for Complex as main Raw-Material.
2. General condition
The main conditions for this pre-qualification tender are as follows. All conditions is mandatory and if applicant fulfill all conditions, then the EVALUATION CRITERIA will be considered and assessed for them. Otherwise, if the applicant has not any of this main condition the submitted documents will be rejected by Client.
1. Applicant must have at least 2 Financing References in Iran in Recent years.
2. Applicant must have done at least 1 EPC project more than 300 Million USD in Iran in Recent Years
3. Applicant must Finance this Project
4. Applicant must have Local certified companies for Construction Part and must announce it in the JV/Consortium
5. Applicant must established at least 1 similar Complex, and currently doing Operation of similar or Higher Capacity Complex(at least one Complex)
6. Applicant must have share of Global Fertilizer & Phosphate Market
7. Applicant must provide phosphate rock for this project
8. Applicant must have solution for Phosphogypsum of this complex
Remark: Applicant must know Iran Rules, Regulation and condition and be aware about anything regarding financing procedure.
3. Site location
4. Closing Date:
Closing Date shall be 1st May 2018 in working hours before 4:30 PM. All prequalification documents shall be delivered to Client Office in Tehran, during working hours, on or before closing date.
5. Client information:
National Iranian Copper Industries Company (NICICO)
Main Office: No. 21612, Vali-e-Asr Ave, Tehran, Iran.
Post Code: 1511813311 P.O.Box: 15115-416
Tel: (+9821) 82138384
Fax: (+9821) 88718197
· All prequalification documents received after Closing Date of submission is likely to be rejected.
· All prequalification documents not complying with the provisions of Invitation to tender are also liable for rejection.
· Client reserves the right to accept or reject any/all prequalification documents without assigning any reasons.
· Please acknowledge receipt of the all prequalification documents, submit your offer before Closing Date.
Contract Division Office