.Quantity: 10,000 (ten thousand) MT +/- 10% in Seller’s option
.Quality: Copper Blister with minimum Cu assay of 98% and with least Ag & Au assay
.Physical & Chemical Specs plus cargo photos:Shall be advised by seller in tender offer
.Shipment: In one or partial shipment. The exact time of shipment shall be agreed upon by buyer & seller at the time of contract settlement
.Delivery: Any delivery term based on incoterms 2010 is negotiable
Price: Full final copper content subject to a deduction of 0.5 (zero point five) unit shall be paid at the official LME cash settlement price for copper grade ‘A’ in USD as published in London Metal Bulletin during the quotational period
.Quotational Period: Thequotational period for any unknown price is negotiable
Payment Procedure: Payment could be done throughfollowing options:
A. Telegraphic Transfer: Once the cargo is being delivered to buyer in discharge portby the seller to the buyer, buyer shall pay 90% (ninety percent) of provisional invoice value amount in Euro, prompt net cash payable by telegraphic transfer to a bank which is nominated by seller and acceptable to buyer against original shipping documents. Provisional invoice amount shall be calculated based on provisional price which is average of five consecutive working days prior Bill of Lading date and typical analysis mentioned in the contract.
B. Letter of Credit
The final balance, if any, between the provisional payment made by buyer and the final value of the material shall be paid by the owing party by telegraphic transfer against seller's presentation of final invoice within five working days from the date of the final invoice.
Note:The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with one set of original shipping & any other related documents prior vessel arrival to discharge port enabling the buyer to proceed with import formalities & custom release in due course.
· Offers must be presented to NICICo Sales Dept. only through email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org end of Saturday 25th May 2019local time. It is very important that offers shall be definitely sent to the email@example.com the ones sent to any other email addresses won’t be regarded as the bid participants and won’t be evaluated subsequently.
· NICICo reserves the right to reject the offers which will be sent after the validity due date.
· NICICo reserves the right to reject any one or all offers, cancel or prolong the deadline.
· NICICo reserves the right to purchase part or whole quantities of above mentioned commodities from one or several potential sellers.
· In case the offer is accepted by NICICo, it will be advised via email by return.
National Iranian Copper Industries
Sales & Marketing Department
Tel No. : +98 21 8213 8231